- Your new favourite sparkling cocktail. Using Dry Apéritif and Absinthe. This cocktail is beautiful and sophisticated with a fun natural green colour. Lovingly crafted by Camille Vidal Founder of Lamaison Wellness
- 50mL Lyre's Dry Vermouth
- 10mL Lyre's Absinthe
- 10mL lime juice
- 1 drop of spice drops cinnamon & clove (or you can just use the actual spices as a garnish instead)
- Top up with a pear cider
- Method: Pour all the ingredients excluding the cider into the shaker. Shake hard for a few seconds, strain over ice in your copa glass.
Top up with pear cider, give a gentle stir and garnish with fresh pear
Glass: Copa Glass
- Garnish: Pear slices & mint sprig
Note: This cocktail contains alcohol, it's a small a low alcohol cocktail with 1.2% abv. For a zero proof option try the recipe without the alcoholic pear cider and it will also be delicious.
- Recipe Via: https://www.lamaisonwellness.com/mindful-cocktail-recipes/pearofspritz?rq=pear%20of%20spritz