- The Manhattan is the Midnight Cowboy of cocktails (minus poor Dustin Hoffman kicking the bucket in the back of a Greyhound). Start with a big pour of American Malt - that’s the country boy trying to make his way in the Big Apple. Throw in some fruity, slightly bitter locals, stir and serve. “I’m drinkin' here!”
- 60mL (2oz) Lyre's American Malt
- 15mL (0.5oz) Lyre's Apéritif Rosso
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters
- Method: Stir briefly with ice, strain into glass.
Glass: Martini Glass/ Small Coupette
Garnish: Maraschino Cherry