- With American Malt, whipped cream, maple syrup and a splash of coffee, this is more of a decadent desert than cocktail. Best enjoyed in the drawing room whilst wearing your best velvet smoking jacket.
- 75mL (2.5oz) Lyre's American Malt120mL (4oz) hot brewed coffee7.5mL (0.25oz) premium maple syrup90mL (3oz) whipped cream
- Method: Combine maple syrup, American Malt and a splash of coffee.
Stir to dissolve maple. Add remaining ingredients.
Top with Whipped Cream.
Glass: Irish Coffee Mug
- Garnish: Grated Orange Zest
- Looking for more caffeinated recipes? Right this way for more non-alcoholic coffee cocktails